CCBC offers community based Partial Hospitalization services in community based settings for residents of southeastern Massachusetts. These programs provide intensive and comprehensive services for individuals whose mental status has destabilized but who can benefit from skilled outpatient interventions in lieu of inpatient treatment.
The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) continuum of services offer a supportive and caring environment as a stabilizing base for clients to learn new coping and problem solving skills. Emphasis is placed on understanding one's illness, the factors that trigger an escalation of symptoms, and strategies to manage the illness on an ongoing basis.
- Diagnostic assessment and Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychiatric consultation as needed
- Individualized treatment planning and treatment coordination
- Group psychotherapy
- Individual therapy
- Family conferences and therapy
- Expressive therapies
- Crisis stabilization
- Medication monitoring and training
- Case management and aftercare planning
- Referrals for home health care and psychological testing