Help us make emergency behavioral health services accessible in the community
Create a viable service alternative to hospital emergency departments
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
- High School Diploma or equivalent, detail oriented, telephone skills, organizational skills, knowledgeable in office procedures and equipment. Computer literate in Microsoft Office environment. Knowledge of Excel required.
- One year of general office experience.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team setting on behalf of complex clients with extensive behavioral care needs.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and data tracking. Ability to read data reports.
- Familiarity with outpatient medical clinic operations so as to facilitate the establishment of positive and productive relationships with medical practice staff throughout the community.
- Experience or course work in medical/psychiatric terminology preferred.
- Ability to work under stressful situations, i.e., clients in crisis, numerous telephone calls.
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborate, prioritize work assignments, and work independently.
When a person is suffering the pain of acute psychiatric disorder or other traumatic life circumstance, immediate intervention can minimize distress and disruption... read more
Date posted: 8/1/2017
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780