Oversee team that supports adults with symptoms of self-injury, impulsivity, depression, anxiety, disordered eating, substance use and PTSD
Ensure enactment of each client's Individual Action Plan (IAP)
A short commute from both Boston and Providence
Description of Position
Seeking full-time Team Leader for the DBT residential program. Duties include:
- Provide range of DBT skills coaching and support.
- Coordinate aftercare services for DBT client's transitioning to outpatient care.
- Oversee recovery partnership staff, as well as DBT residential clients.
- Supervise Recovery Partnership Counselors on DBT team.
- Convene and facilitate daily organization meetings.
- Ensure delegation and completion of daily assignments.
- Oversee weekly staff meetings and group supervision with clinician and program director.
- Ensure enactment of each client's Individual Action Plan (IAP).
- Review assessments at Recovery Partnership Team meetings.
- Triage crisis situations and enact crisis interventions.
- Complete documentation in a timely fashion, including incident reporting.
- Interview and hire new team members, helping to orient them to policies and procedures of program.
- Oversee residential budgeting, submitting financial statements to accounting in a timely manner.
- On call support for program (rotation with program director).
- Other duties as defined by agency and/or program director.
Must have at least five years of human services related experience, of which at least three years of experience is with the adult mentally ill population. Bachelor's degree preferred. DBT experience preferred. Must possess good organizational skills, effective written, verbal and computer skills. Must respond to crisis situations in a therapeutic and regulated manner.
Provides rehabilitation interventions and supports in partnership with clients and their families to promote and facilitate recovery... read more
Date posted: 8/1/2017
For more information about this position, or to send your resume:
Community Counseling of Bristol County
1 Washington St. Taunton, MA 02780